Monday, May 22, 2006

DVCQoG: Final Challenge - Newsflash

Dan Dascalescu has posted a video of solving the final challenge in about 5 mins. This really does prove that ~ 5 mins is the hard limit of physically completing the game in any way.

Rumor has it that Google are going to bring the top 10 people to a physical location and have them play some new puzzles under scrutiny. The winner will get to pay the taxes, the 9 runners up will be offered jobs. Especially if they originally hacked the code.

Tags: , , ,,,

Lots of links from the official blog

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I said that (re: Google hiring the hackers)to my husband as I chose NOT to participate because I am a 44 yr old female who thinks a macro is a juiced up oven....

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They played fast and loose with the rules when it suited them but I don't see how they can insist on a playoff now and get away with it. It's over. I'd scream bloody murder if I won and they wanted to make me win again. It's their own fault it was so screwed up. Remember to blame Sony and not Google for most of the problems.

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best
http://www.tutorials.net.in

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home