Friday, July 22, 2005

America dominates stupidity

Or so it seems. The 2005 World Stupidity Awards are about as Global as the baseball World Series. However, in several categories, they have a point, so its probably worth voting.

There are a number of categories in which excels. Here's my take:
  1. Stupidest Man of the Year :
    • US President - for believing that anyone can still believe in him. Lets hope the whole episode leaves a trail of mile high breadcrumbs back to the oval office and is nigh.
  2. Stupidest Statement of the Year :
    • They never stop thinking of ways of harming America, and neither do we.- US President George W. Bush. Oooh, I can just feel the irony oozing out of that one
  3. Dumbest Moment of the Year :
    • Prince Harry showing up to party in Nazi suit. Shame it was a family heirloom as well.
  4. Stupidest Movie of the Year :
    • Alien vs Predator. Never got the point of this, although there are many others that should have made this list. I think Mimic would have beat the pants off both of them.
  5. Stupidest Woman of the Year :
    • The Runaway Bride. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Although the mom of that tart who's missing in Aruba comes a close second for thinking her daughter is innocent.
  6. Stupidest Trend of the Year :
    • Religious Fundamentalism of all kinds. This is too serious to belong here.
  7. Stupidest TV Show of the Year:
    • The Simple Life. They should try crab fishing off Alaska - the most dangerous job in the world. Hopefully they won't get another series that way.
  8. Dumbest Government of the Year :
    • The Government of the United States of America - for all those in the administration, senate and house that believe anything Bush has or is saying
  9. Stupidity Award for Reckless Endangerment of the Planet :
    • US President George Bush - and worse, believing he's doing it for the best
  10. Media Outlet Which Has Best Furthered Ignorance :
    • Fox News - and worse, believing in what they're doing, despite being Murdochs patsies
  11. Stupidest Award Show of The Year :
    • The Daytime Emmy Awards - anyone who watches TV during the day should be euthenized. Even when I'm at home, I don't watch TV. But then, I've got the Internet and, er, worthwhile pastimes like this ; )
  12. Lifetime Achievement Award for Stupidity:
    • George Bush Senior - for failing as a president, for pushing the Shrub into office and, even after this fiasco, still wanting Jebb to have a go
Lets see how the voting turns out and how close I am. I'll be reporting back after the show...

16 Comments:

Blogger Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Go by and hit my michigan staffing
blog, you'll be glad you did.

8:00 PM  
Blogger mortgage advice9 said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Look into my national cash advance blog.

6:17 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Once you sign on, check for my cash advance cleveland ohio blog.

3:25 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery staten island blog

9:28 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Want to see top notch work, peep my plastic surgery kansas city blog site for the bomb work!

7:31 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
I was in love with your bad celebrity plastic surgery blog site.

9:25 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Check out my bad plastic surgery blog, you won't be sorry!

5:08 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
You must peep out my the las vegas center for plastic surgery blog.

11:36 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I want you to look for my plastic surgery tummy tuck blog.

10:30 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
In my spare time I will look for your arizona plastic surgery blog.

1:44 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery breast implant blog site.

6:41 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Where you been? You have got to look at my nose plastic surgery blog!

6:33 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery texas blog site.

3:13 AM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
It may look like it was hard work, but my bank of america credit card blog was simple.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous cash advance phoenix said...

Please view my advance cash on line blog, Micheal made it last night.

3:41 PM  
Blogger time-bomb said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
You got me! I will check out your 1000 cash advance blog a.s.a.p!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home